Saturday 22 May 2010

On the wish list...





Just included a few things which I'll be adding to my wardrobe soon (and others won't be in my wardrobe for a LONG time, but a girl can dream :)). I loved this spiderweb necklace from Asos and imagine it over a nude tank dress or t shirt. This one will make an appearance sometime soon! The tiered maxi dress from J crew is pure summer outside dining luxury.This one falls a little outside my budget, but hopefully the highstreet will do a version! Speaking of overpriced,has anyone checked out the new Kate Moss for Topshop collection. Some of the pieces are covetable (the suede shorts come to mind) but why is it so expensive? let me know what you guys think!
Dree xx

1 comment:

  1. ohh that bag and multi-chain necklace are heavenly, love love love.
    adore your style, only just stumbled upon your blog, but know ill be checking up regularily now!

    www.SallyandChloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete