Friday 7 May 2010

What I'm reading.......


I'm a strong believer that you can't know where you're going until you know where you've been. I love YSL's aesthetic and bought this book as an insight into the creative process and strongly recommend it if you're interested in textiles or designing. I had to include Rachel Zoe's tome since, like it or not, she did change how we all dressed and is responsible for leggings becoming mainstream. My little guilty pleasure is Lauren Conrad's sophmore book, which is trashy, girly and addictive! If you liked the Hills (go on, admit it!) then you'll like this!
What are you guys reading?
Dree xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm ashamed to say that I finished it in one sitting! it's really cute and fun! if you like slightly trashy books, then I highly recommend it! xxx

    ReplyDelete