Monday 6 September 2010

House of Harlow









I'm  usually pretty dubious about any fashion/jewelry/perfume line endorsed/created by celebs (except the Row and Elizabeth and James, coz the Olsens are fierce). Maybe it's just the cynical side of me coming through, but the designs never seem genuine or as if the celebrity had anything to do with it, rather than turn up at the photo shoot. I was pleasantly surprised by Nicole Richie's jewelry line House of Harlow, which is available at Asos. The designs are beautiful and affordable (some of it anyways), with a consistent aesthetic across the line. Definitely on the wish list!

Dree xx

ps: I've sprained my ankle, hence the lack of fashion posts recently! Didn't stop me buying a new pair of shearling boots though!

1 comment:

  1. i love the key necklace! Hope your ankle feels better!

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete