Tuesday 19 October 2010

Winter Clogs







I was talking to a friend today and she asked me how come I haven't done any winter posts......I hadn't really realised it, but it is pretty much full on winter now in the UK. I've already dusted off my coat and got my woollies    
out,but of course, have to think about what direction to go in wardrobe-wise. Am I the only one who just can't compute winter after seeing SS11 strut down the runway? Anyways, have decided that I'll hang on to my clogs and wear maxi skirts with my shearling boots. Just wore this today (okay, it isn't cold enough to need thick tights...yet) and loved the nubbiness of the sweater. What style are you guys rocking this winter?

Dree xx
sweater Mango
skirt Urban Outfitters
socks Topshop
belt River Island
clogs Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment