Tuesday 13 March 2012

Level Playing Field

Ah, I can actually feel summer coming round and decided to challenge myself this year- no flip flops or ballet flats...okay, I've stopped hyperventilating but it can't be that hard! I've been looking around and there are so many cute flats to choose from and lust over (the leopard Louboutins are AMAZING, but a girl can dream). I'm definitely investing in some Toms, slippers or brogues this summer and have picked some of my favourites below. Are you trying anything new this summer or will the flip flops suffice?

Dree xx

ps: I, however, refuse to wear brothel creepers- short girl problems!

H by Hudson brogues- perfect 'pop of colour'

Asos Collection- great way to add prints to an otherwise bland or monochrome outfit

Asos Collection- cute with chinos and dresses alike

Asos.com- How cute is this print?

Gucci brogues- studded menswear?MAH-jor!

Christian Louboutin brogues- simply gorgeous

1 comment: