Friday 20 April 2012

Primada?






                            skirt: Primark, jumper:Topshop, shoes:Topshop, watch: Toy Watch

I know I've gone on in the past about highstreet, throwaway fashion and the poor quality, but I was astounded by this complete Prada knock-off skirt. I almost blushed when purchasing it, but comforted myself knowing that I saved eight-hundred pounds. Yes, it's an obvious knock-off, but so what? The quality of the skirt is pretty good for twelve quid (it's lined!) and surely it's smarter dollars and sense to invest in the cheaper version of an obvious 'It' item. So does it really harm fashion? Aren't I still a walking advertisement for the brand? There's no way I could afford to buy the original (it's a recession, people), but still managed to capture a bit of the brand. What do you guys think?

Dree xx

p: tomorrow I'm off to the Vogue Festival, so lots of pics to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment