Friday 6 April 2012

Sports Wear

Every couple of seasons, a tricky trend emerges and the shops try their best to interpret it, magazines try their best to style it but it never quite takes off. I speak, of course, of the sportswear trend. I've been really wary and unsure how exactly to try it, and then it came to me in a flash! Grey jumper + neon shorts+ Toms= perfect summer sportswear look. For evening, anything with a racer back will do. Looser fabrics are always better, but keep your eyes open for neoprene, netted or sheer pieces. I did this look as my interpretation- the shorts you may remember from my 'In the changing room' post here- and these heels I rediscovered in the back of my closet.Hope you like it!

Dree xx





top: Urban Outfitters, bra(just seen) American Apparel, shorts:Topshop heels:Office, Sunglasses: Rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment