Sunday 22 April 2012

#VogueFest






I've finally managed to peel myself out of bed today after one of the busiest, tiring, fantastic days of the year! I went to the Vogue Festival (those of you following me on twitter will know from ALL my tweets!) and heard from some of the most established, successful and relevant figures in the fashion world today. I woke up inspired and more clear about my career path and met some lovely people along the way. Unfortunately, there was a few downsides. I thought the cost (seventy-five pounds per session and each session had 3-4 talks) was a bit steep and most of the people in attendance were students and young designers. Quite a few people commented that they missed talks simply due to the price. Also......no goody bag?Really? To give them credit, there were a few booths offering hair(colour and styling) and makeup (a smoky eye and red lip stand), but these were so crowded that it was difficult to even see what they were doing. That being said, I had a great time and plan to go again next year. Did any of you guys go, and if so, what did you think?

Dree xx

ps: the above photo was taken after some Chanel makeup artist intervention, accessories and airbrushing

No comments:

Post a Comment